Social services are a range of public services provided by the government, private, profit and non-profit organizations. These public services aim to create more effective organizations, build stronger communities, and promote equality and opportunity.
Social services include the benefits and facilities like education, food assistance, health care, police, fire service, job training, subsidized housing, adoption, community management, policy research, and lobbying.
- Australian referendum, 1946 (Social Services)
- Child Protective Services (US)
- Department of Social Services (disambiguation)
- Ministry for Housing,Communities and Local Government (UK)
- Emergency Social Services
- Human services
- International Social Services
- Ministry of Community and Social Services (Ontario)
- New York State Social Services Department
- Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government (UK)
- Social Welfare (constituency)
- Template:Cite web
- In Chelsea, coalition aims to save lives on verge of unraveling - article on "Hub model" of social service coordination